unwind

	Could someone explain me (or point me to a document which explains)
what the loader is supposed to do for unwind exceptions to find the correct
jumps.
	Without any special work, unwind fails while searching for text base. This
makes me suppose that the loader should register the beginning of the
relocated text section. Am I right ? How should this be done ?

F.Michel