The DFA based scheduler.

Hi,

I have been interested by the discussion on the new DFA based scheduler
developed by you for gcc.I plan to study the implementation of the
scheduler and would like to contribute further for the scheduler.
My friend,Nitin Gupta,would  be joining me in the effort.
At present we are interested in using the DFA based scheduler
for SH4 target which might benefit from the new scheduler.

It would be helpful if you can answer some initial queries.

1. What targets are tested till now &
   What improvements in generated code were noticed?
2. What sort of tests were chosen to confirm the results?

Hope to have lot of information exchange in future.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Naveen Sharma.