This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Removing annoying warnings
- To: Loïc Joly <Loic dot Joly at renault dot com>
- Subject: Re: Removing annoying warnings
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: 23 Aug 2001 16:03:35 +0200
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <3B83F513.3C2BE5DC@renault.com>
Loïc Joly <Loic.Joly@renault.com> writes:
| Hello,
|
| I wonder if there is any way to locally disable a warning that I know is
| useless (in my case, a warning stating that my class has not public
| constructor and no friends, which is normal, since it is a singleton) ?
|
| In the other compiler I know, there is a pragma way to do this, is there
| anything similar with g++ ? I loocked in the doc, but could not find
| anything.
You have -Wno-ctor-dtor-privacy, but it works on translation-unit
basis.
-- Gaby