Re: Using the GCC EH mechanism for Ada

On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 11:33:29AM +0200, Olivier Hainque wrote:
>  BTW, another question : the personality routine for Ada is currently inspired
>  from the C++ one and uses some of the static routines in eh_personality.cc
>  such as read_encoded_value. Is there a reason for these not beeing more
>  widely visible ?

Err, read_encoded_value comes from a common header file.  So there
is at least a single source file for it.

As for why this isn't just exported from libgcc, the IA-64 EH ABI
doesn't have them, so at least on IA-64 we couldn't expect them
to exist.  I thought about playing games with exporting it everywhere
else but thought it wasn't worth the bother.

r~