Re: Kahan's Floating Point Test

Re:

> The floating point hardware on x86 is not IEEE compliant.

I disagree, and I believe Kahan would, too.  I would go so far as to
say that this statement is false.  Some more discussion and evidence
about this is contained in the thread following

I'm leaving on a trip on Sunday, so I may not follow up to any more
discussion on this issue, so don't take that as agreement or
disagreement with any statements that anyone may make in reply
to this message.

Brad Lucier