Re: Adding files for Ada

    >     Will you be adding GNU Ada web pages to gcc.gnu.org?
    >
    > No, I'm not a "web person".

    I think it wouldn't be too hard to find a volunteer. ;-) For a start,
    there is http://www.gnuada.org/ .

I'm sure.  I'm jst trying to differentiate what *I* can do vs. what
needs to be done.

    What about bug reports?  Do you recommend to submit them to the GCC
    GNATS, or to ACT's bug reporting system?

Not clear.  This has been discussed a bit without any resolution.  I think
the best approach is to ACT's bug reporting system for now at least and
then we'll see what the volume is.