Troubling bootstrap information

CodeSourcery's autobuilds page at:

  http://www.codesourcery.com/gcc_binary_snapshots

reveals that things are not perfect on the 3.0 branch.  Three out of
the six platforms for which we have data did not build last night:

Here's a synopsis of each of the five platforms we have:

  i686-pc-linux-gnu:

    Builds.   No testsuite regressions.  (Yay!)

  hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00:

    Did not build.  Bootstrap comparison failure.

  i386-unknown-freebsd4.3:

    Builds.  No testsuite regressions.  (Yay!)

  mips-sgi-irix6.5:

    Did not build.  Reason unknown; I will check.

  powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu:

    Did not build.  __SIGNAL_FRAMESIZE__ undeclared compiling
    unwind-dw2.c.

  sparc-sun-solaris2.8:

    Builds.  No testsuite regressions.  (Yay!)

Richard, would you take a look at the powerpc problem?

Jeff, would you take a look at the HPUX problem?

Thanks,