current_funcdef_number vs. except.c

Richard --

  In except.c, we have:

  funcdef_number = (USING_SJLJ_EXCEPTIONS
		    ? sjlj_funcdef_number
		    : current_funcdef_number);

Unfortunately, current_funcdef_number is only defined in dwarf2out.c,
and that entire file is conditionally compiled on:

  #if defined (DWARF2_DEBUGGING_INFO) || defined (DWARF2_UNWIND_INFO)

So, if you are (say) HPUX11 and don't use DWARF2 at all, you get an
undefined reference to this variable.

  It looks to me like either we need to make this available, or not
use it.  Also, dwarf2out.h shouldn't declare things that are not going
to exist, so probably it should be wrapped in the same #if as
dwarf2out.c.

  Thoughts?