Business Proposal.

Sir/Madam,

Quest Studios is one of the leading software development companies of
Pakistan providing full featured web services including B2B and B2C
e-commerce solutions.

We have been providing different business solutions to companies in
Pakistan, and now we have the experience required to produce good
quality websites and softwares. We provide all the services that a
company needs to get online, from web designing to web hosting.

We would like to do business with your company as we can create websites
and softwares for you. We can develop you any kind of software:

Complete Websites.
Application Development.
Database Development and Designing.
Web Programming.
Web Designing.

Our company has a team of professional programmers working on the latest
techniques of programming. We are working on ASP, JSP, JAVA, XML, HTML,
DHTML, VB, C++ etc; PhotoShop, Dreamweaver, Ulead Cool3D, Fireworks,
CorelDraw, Flash etc; and Oracle, SQL, Access etc for software
development.

We would like to do business with your company as we can create websites
and softwares for you. Now you don't need to hire expensive developers
because we can create the software for you at very reasonable prices, as
working costs are very low in Pakistan. We are also looking for software
development collaboration or partnership with other companies.

Looking forward for a positive reply.

Best Regards,
Naveen Iqbal.
International Marketing Executive.