translation does not work

I tried the latest cvs version of gcc and it still does not work with the
swedish translation. I started to work on the translation in september
last year and have tried out gcc every now and then since that and never
ever have it worked.

When I do gcc --help I get some swedish output (good). But all the output
from the helper programs are still in english (bad). For example:

$ /opt/gcc/bin/gcc -Wall -c test.c
test.c: In function `main':
test.c:3: warning: unused variable `x'
test.c:4: warning: control reaches end of non-void function

allthough this is in the sv.po file:

msgid "control reaches end of non-void function"
msgstr "Programflödet når slutet på en icke-void funktion"

I have not worked on the translation for 4-5 months since it's just wasted
work of no one can use it.

Soon every hope to have a translated 3.0 is gone.

--
/Dennis