Re: Automake and friends and fastjar

At 01:21 PM 5/9/2001 -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:

>Do we need this on the branch?  My impression was that we did not,
>since as far as I know libgcj hasn't been ported to any system that
>doesn't have strdup().  fastjar is only needed (and should only be
>built) if you are building the java support.

I'm about to begin porting libjgc and friends to MPE/iX but haven't
yet started (we only just recently got kernel threads and I was waiting
for that). Nevertheless, it appears fastjar was being built even though
the libgcj tree didn't qualify.

Now that I understand what's up, I can deal with this by hand while
I'm porting, so there is probably no need to move the fix from the
trunk to the branch.

Thanks!

Regards,

M.
--
Mark Klein                                 DIS International, Ltd.
http://www.dis.com                         415-892-8400