question

 Dear Sir
Hello
I would appreciate if you help me solve a problem in
installing gcc-2.7.2.3 .
I am trying to install it on a SGI R5000 ( IRIX 6.3 )
 as C compiler and after its installation I will start
to install f77 using gcc-g77.
The file sarray.c can not be built after entering
command " make " ( I have already installed gnu make
). The warnings are:

sarray.c : In function 'sarray_at_put':
sarray.c : 126 :warning : type mismatch in implicit
declaration for built-in function 'memcpy'
sarray.c :In function 'sarray_realloc':
sarray.c :241 : warning:comparison is always 0 due to
limited range of data type
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)

I have already downloaded gcc-2.7.2.3 and some g77 (
including g77-0.5.20) . I have had many problems with
them . unfortunately I am not an expert; I am a
student who needs to f77 severely. I would appreciate
if you suggest me the simplest way to have f77 and the
best versions of gcc and g77.
I am sorry bothering you and thank you very much for
your kind helps.
Best regards,
Majid Erfani Moghaddam