Support for Solaris 7 / 64bit kernel ?

Hello!

I'm trying to find information about gcc support for Solaris 7 in 64-bit
kernel mode...
But i don't seem to find it. Can you clearify this for me?

(Since i try to build lsof, gcc complains about that my installation don't
support 64-bit mode)
output:

# ./Configure solaris
Testing prdata.h for PR_GWINDOWS, using gcc
Testing prdata.h for PR_LDT, using gcc
Testing gcc for 64 bit support

!!!WARNING!!!=========!!!WARNING!!!=========!!!WARNING!!!
!                                                       !
! LSOF NEEDS TO BE CONFIGURED FOR A 64 BIT KERNEL, BUT  !
! THIS GCC DOESN'T SUPPORT THE BUILDING OF 64 BIT       !
! SOLARIS EXECUTABLES.  LSOF WILL BE CONFIGURED FOR A   !
! 32 BIT KERNEL.                                        !
!!!WARNING!!!=========!!!WARNING!!!=========!!!WARNING!!!

I haven't found any parameter for 64bit-mode to the configure-script
either...

Kind Regards,
Fredrik
Fredrik Pettai			phone:   +46-8-545 10 450
copper AB			fax:        +46-8-22 40 35
box 875			cellular: +46-709-27 94 12
101 37  stockholm, sweden	www.copper.se