Re: Manuals

On Wed, 2 May 2001, Bob Kruit wrote:

> I have one remark on the site. It's about the manuals. They are only
> avalible in HTML. It would it easy if they were also avalible in PDF.
> This makes printing them a lot easier.

To print the manuals, you should download the sources of GCC and run the
Texinfo sources of the manuals through texi2dvi (which supports PDF output
using the --pdf option).  This also allows formatting to your local paper
size (remember that the USA does not use the ISO paper sizes used by most
of the rest of the world).

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk