Re: Multi line string literals are deprecated considered bad

This was discussed on this list before and several suggestions
for inline assembly have been made.  The one I like best myself
is:

	asm("	mov a,b"
"\n		mov c,d"
"\nlabel:	mov e,f");

Excuse me for not knowing assembly, but you get the idea ;).

--
Carlo Wood <carlo@alinoe.com>