Another exit codes question

I need to know which of these system triples do and do not define the
C89 EXIT_SUCCESS and EXIT_FAILURE macros.  Of those that do define
them, I need to know if any get them wrong.  ("Wrong" means "fails to
convey the appropriate information to the invoking process.")  Of
those that don't define them, I need to know whether or not 0==success
and 1==failure are appropriate as the argument to exit(3) or return
from main.

alpha*-dec-vms*
vax*-*-vms*
i370-*-opened*
i370-*-mvs*
i370-*-linux*

These are the system triples with "unusual" definitions of
SUCCESS_EXIT_CODE and/or FATAL_EXIT_CODE, in case anyone is curious.

zw