This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

Re: Grief with Dejagnu; Testing gcc 2.95.3.test4 on SCO OS5.0.4


On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, David Gressett wrote:

> There are problems with  gcc 2.95.3.test4 on SCO Openserver 5.0.4:
> when doing a make bootstrap, these failures occur:

What about gcc-2.95.2 - does it fail as well?

> 1.
> make[5]: Entering directory `/u7/objdir2/gcc'
> ./xgcc -B/usr/local/i386-pc-sco3.2v5.0.4/bin/ -B./
> -I/usr/local/i386-pc-sco3.2v5.0.4/include -O2   -DIN_GCC     -O2 -g -O2
> -I./include   -g1  -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED    -g -O2 -I.
> -I../../gcc-2.95.3.test4/gcc -I../../gcc-2.95.3.test4/gcc/config
> -I../../gcc-2.95.3.test4/gcc/../include \
>    -c -fexceptions ../../gcc-2.95.3.test4/gcc/cp/exception.cc
> xgcc: Internal compiler error: program as got fatal signal 11
>
> make bootstrap can then be restarted and will finish properly.

Is this problem reproducible (i.e., does it crash at the same place each
time)?


Bernd


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]