This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New register allocator branch created
- To: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- Subject: Re: New register allocator branch created
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 16:34:44 -0500 (EST)
- cc: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at redhat dot com>, "dewar at gnat dot com" <dewar at gnat dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu" <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
> Correct. The stage1 compiler would SEGV all over the place :-)
> I'll try out your fixes as soon as I manage to update my tree.
> BTW. How do I do an cvs update of the tree? It seems that if I
> do 'cvs update -jnew-regalloc-branch gcc' I get complaints about
> the new files already existing. (As you can figure out, I'm a newbie
> in using branches with CVS.)
If you checked it out with cvs co -r new-regalloc-branch (as you should
have), you can just cvs update. Tags are sticky by default.