This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: -fno-weak, typeinfo, and AIX
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: -fno-weak, typeinfo, and AIX
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: 26 Jan 2001 12:52:40 +0000
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010125161745K.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I think it would make sense to use a placeholder in common on targets that
don't support weak symbols, like we did in the old ABI, and like EDG does.