This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Third prerelease of gcc-2.95.3 available
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: Third prerelease of gcc-2.95.3 available
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 11:57:24 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Thu, 25 Jan 2001, David Edelsohn wrote:
> This new change to varasm.c in the latest test release causes
> numerous regressions on powerpc-ibm-aix22.214.171.124.
Are they all failures in build_insn_chain?
I think I know how to fix 990801-1.c, but I'm also considering reverting
the change. The only target that seemed to be affected by the bug it
fixed was hpux with native gas, and neiter 2.95.2 nor 2.95.3 bootstraps
on it anyway - we might as well declare it unsupported.