This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Help me
- To: "Erlison Oliveira Santos" <erlison at pix dot com dot br>
- Subject: Re: Help me
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:29:03 -0500
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
These look like AIX linker errors. The pthread ones presumably
are because the program makes pthread calls but was not linked with GCC
using the gcc-2.95 -mthreads option. You should compile the application
with that option as well.
I do not know where the __page_size symbols come from.
- Help me
- From: Erlison Oliveira Santos