This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: AIX and V3
- To: dje at watson dot ibm dot com
- Subject: Re: AIX and V3
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 21:33:15 -0800
- Cc: bkoz at nabi dot net, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><200101230217.VAA38522@mal-ach.watson.ibm.com>
>>>>> "David" == David Edelsohn <email@example.com> writes:
David> This seems like the libtool problem that I was
David> discussing with Alexandre Oliva a while ago. Did you
David> configure with or without shared libraries?
I just did `configure'. That's what a hapless user will do!
I think I've got a patch that might do the trick -- but it will take
hours to reconfigure and find out...
David> I have a work-around in my tree which probably is not
David> correct for the opposite case, but I don't know what the
David> real problem is and I have not made progress with the
David> libtool developers.
Zap at me, if you would. I'll try yours if mine doesn't work.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com