Re: g++ 2.95 typeinfo::name()

Mike Stump <mrs@windriver.com> writes:

[...]

| > But that doesn't make the current behaviour a bug as far as the
| > standard is concerned.
|
| I know that.  Maybe you thought I was commenting on the demangled
| version of the name, I was not.

That wasn't clear from your message.  Maybe that is just me but it
seems others did understand your statement as I...

It would be desirable, for the purpose of avoiding confusion, that in
comments like yours you did make clear what you think a bug, and what
you think is a QoI the compiler should improve on...

-- Gaby
CodeSourcery, LLC                       http://www.codesourcery.com