This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Java web pages
- To: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Subject: Re: Java web pages
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 02:40:58 +0100 (CET)
- cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, GCC Hackers <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Thu, 18 Jan 2001, Phil Edwards wrote:
> but first I need to figure out why I can't change anything in either
> of the gcc or libstdc++ GNATS databases. The username and password
> are correct... the database alias is correct...
In addition to the gnatsweb patch I just installed, please note -- and
this was also analysed by Mark -- that you may have to reload the page
(using <Ctrl>-<R>) in lynx, as lynx "optimizes" http downloads and thus
does not reload the modified page properly.
> maybe I haven't sacrificed enough goats.
No need to sacrify goats. Just buy Mark a drink should you ever meet him.
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/