This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Testsuite: further observations
- To: pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at
- Subject: Re: Testsuite: further observations
- From: Christian Iseli <chris at lslsun dot epfl dot ch>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 15:54:48 +0100 (MET)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> When running the testsuite on a sparc-sun-solaris2.8 bix, I get the
> following error/warning (srcdir is /sw/test/gcc/gcc):
> Making check in libsupc++
> Making check in src
> chmod +x ./mkcheck
> ./mkcheck 0 `pwd` /sw/test/gcc/gcc/libstdc++-v3
> /usr/bin/env: No such file or directory
> *** Error code 127
> make: Warning: Target `check' not remade because of errors
> Current working directory /files/pfeifer/OBJ-0118-1246/sparc-sun-solaris2.8/libstdc++-v3
> *** Error code 1
> What might be the problem here? What should I check?
> Might this be a Sun make problem?
The line in mkcheck reads "#! /usr/bin/env bash", so I'd say you don't have bash
available on your box...
Just a guess, though.