Branch testing

I think we now have HPUX 10.20 and AIX 4.3 testers, so we're OK on all
the primary platforms.

Volunteers for other platforms are welcome, of course, but I'm
comfortable that we'll be able to reasonably verify bootstrapdom.

Thanks to all who volunteered!  I will try to send you each an email,
thanking you for your offer, but should I miss somebody, I hope this
expression of gratitude will suffice.

Yours,