This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: redhat rawhide
- To: gte203h at prism dot gatech dot edu ("mitch(rezn)")
- Subject: Re: redhat rawhide
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at racerx dot synopsys dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:16:11 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: law at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> I can see why they might need to stick with 2.96 because of redhat 7.0 but
> still. Could you please give one valid reason for them doing this over using
> gcc 2.95? The gcc site even says that 2.96 and 2.97 aren't compatible with
> official gcc releases.
Anyone who wants to answer this, please do it by private mail. It's
not on topic for this list.