This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: redhat rawhide
- To: Joe Buck <jbuck at racerx dot synopsys dot com>
- Subject: Re: redhat rawhide
- From: "mitch(rezn)" <gte203h at prism dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:44:11 -0500
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200101162006.MAA26137@racerx.synopsys.com>
I have no intensions of starting a flame war. It seems that direct contact
with redhat employees has become more difficult in the recent year and I
figured the gcc list would be a better place to inform those of power to
get things changed. I personally don't care about redhat but even so, they
shouldn't ship gcc 2.96.
Joe Buck wrote:
> > I decided to check out redhat's rawhide directory and of course they
> > have gcc 2.96 in there even after the whole redhat 7.0 battle with it.
> > Is anyone going to smack some sense into them?
> Please, let's not start another flame war on this topic on this list.
> Surely there's some Red Hat user mailing list you can use.