This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0 Status
On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 12:24:00PM -0800, Jim Wilson wrote:
> IA-64 isn't one of the primary or secondary platforms, but it would be nice
> if it would build. IA-64 builds have been failing ever since we switched to
> libstdc++-v3 because a C++ front end change broke machine dependent builtin
> functions. I reported this in November.
Theoretically this was fixed here:
2001-01-10 Mark Mitchell <email@example.com>
* c-common.h (CTI_VOID_LIST): Remove.
* tree.h (TI_VOID_LIST_NODE): New enumeral.
(void_list_node): New macro.
* config/arm/arm.c (arm_init_builtins): Use void_list_node.
* config/i386/i386.c (ix86_init_builtins): Likewise.
* config/ia64a/ia64.c (ia64_init_builtins): Likewise.
I havn't run an ia64 bootstrap since then to verify though.