This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: erro in pthread.h
- To: "Erlison Oliveira Santos" <erlison at pix dot com dot br>
- Subject: Re: erro in pthread.h
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 11:48:35 -0500
- cc: "Lista GCC" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
>>>>> "Erlison Oliveira Santos" writes:
Erlison> I have a hardware (machine) AIX 4.3 and GCC 2.95.2, what is a
Erlison> Please, what do I do to solve this problem?
Apparently your AIX header files and GCC fixinclues header files
do not match. You need to rebuild the fixincludes header cache used by