This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: documenting changes to the front-end interface (was: Remove make_function_rtl)
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: documenting changes to the front-end interface (was: Remove make_function_rtl)
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 21:17:06 -0700
- cc: Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs dot mu dot oz dot au>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <Pine.LNX.email@example.com.
> On Thu, 11 Jan 2001, Fergus Henderson wrote:
> > So, what's the policy? Should changes that affect language
> > front-ends be documented in gcc/LANGUAGES, or not?
> In principle, the whole front end interface should be documented. OK to
> commit the following patch to projects/index.html?
Yes, this is fine. Please check it in if you haven't done so already.