This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Is this a gcc bug?
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, geoffk at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: Is this a gcc bug?
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 19:14:21 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: amylaar at cambridge dot redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
<<It doesn't follow, though, that the printf output is not interleaved
with the mandatory diagnostics (if any).
That's different from my reading, my reading is that the mandatory
diagnostics have to come out even if the section of code is not run.
The printf output comes out only if the section of code is run.
Of course if there are mandatory diagnostics, then exeution is
undefined in any case.