This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Precompiled headers (or other speed ups)
- To: amep at softhome dot net, geoffk at geoffk dot org
- Subject: Re: Precompiled headers (or other speed ups)
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 00:09:25 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
<<Yes, I'm actively working on precompiled headers. They've been
delayed a bit to allow for the GCC 3.0 release to get out the door,
but they should be in 3.1.
It's always interesting to know whether this will be a significant
speed up, or not. Do you have data yet?