Re: bootstraps broken during last 24 hours

Jean-Pierre Radley wrote:

> I just did a successful bootstrap for i686-pc-sco3.2v5.0.6
> [ ... ]
> And I also just did a suuccessful bootstrap for i686-pc-udk using

Excellent.  This is with or without the MAP_ANONYMOUS hack?

> I added the -Xb because, without it, I was getting a complaint from the
> UDK:

Right.  Current UDK implements C99' definition (not GCC's) of `inline'
and configure hasn't been taught about that yet.

As an aside, C++ on UDK is broken becuase of various remaining issues in
v3, but you've disabled C++ so you don't see those failures.

> This is probably the first time in eight months that I've been able
> to build both of these targets on the same day.

Progress is good.   :-)

Thanx for the report.
RJL