This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: type mismatch in conditional expression...used to compile fine
- To: "Robby Dermody (Nova)" <nova at pimpsmack dot org>
- Subject: Re: type mismatch in conditional expression...used to compile fine
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 19:10:56 -0800
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <3A54E739.A9F2C7B4@pimpsmack.org>
On Thu, Jan 04, 2001 at 04:12:25PM -0500, Robby Dermody (Nova) wrote:
> Is there a pragma/switch I can throw to gcc to stop complaining about
> this, or is what I'm trying to do considered just plain wrong?
It's just plain wrong.