This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

Re: How to view GCC GNATS bug reports


>>>>> "David" == David O'Brien <obrien@FreeBSD.org> writes:

David> I'm trying to look up a few GCC GNATS PRs.  From
David> http://gcc.gnu.org, I am sent to
David> http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl.  But I simply get into
David> a loop, when I enter "guest", "guest", select "GCC", and then
David> "login".  I go to a page that says "hold on.. redirecting", and
David> then thrown right back to the gnatsweb login page.

David> What is the correct procedure?  I have javascript, but not java
David> enabled in Netscape 4.76.

Do you have cookies enabled?
You'll need those.

Tom

Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]