This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
I just tried boostrapping gcc from the cvs sources 2000-12-10 circa 09:55 +0100. It's on a Red Hat Linux 6.2/Intel system using kernel-2.2.16-3, binutils-2.9.5.0.22-6 and glibc-2.1.3-21. The problems shows it self like this: gcc -c -DIN_GCC -g -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE -I. -I. -I/usr/local/src/gcc/gcc -I/usr/local/src/gcc/gcc/. -I/usr/local/src/gcc/gcc/config -I/usr/local/src/gcc/gcc/../include /usr/local/src/gcc/gcc/genrecog.c gcc -DIN_GCC -g -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wtraditional -pedantic -Wno-long-long -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE -o genrecog \ genrecog.o rtl.o bitmap.o ggc-none.o gensupport.o hashtab.o safe-ctype.o print-rtl.o errors.o ` case "obstack.o" in ?*) echo obstack.o ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo ;; esac ` ./genrecog /usr/local/src/gcc/gcc/config/i386/i386.md > tmp-recog.c make[2]: *** [s-recog] Error 139 make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/objdir-gcc-2000-12-10-0955+0100/gcc' make[1]: *** [stage_a] Error 2 make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/objdir-gcc-2000-12-10-0955+0100/gcc' make: *** [bootstrap-lean] Error 2 Any hints? TIA, /ChJ
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |