Re: Licence terms of libstdc++-v3/porting.texi

  Under what terms is libstdc++-v3/porting.texi supposed to be licensed, and
  who is the copyright holder?  It has both

	  % Copyright (c) 2000 by CodeSourcery, LLC.  All rights reserved.

  and

	  Copyright (c) 2000 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

  but with no statement of licence terms.

The former is a bug -- our internal templates filled this in.  I will
repair that.  Like contributions to the code, contributions to the
docs that come from CodeSourcery are implicitly assigned to the FSF.
Thank you for spotting the error.

I'm not sure about the copyright notice.  Is there something the FSF
usually uses for manuals?  I've copied RMS on this message in the
hopes that he will provide some stock wording.

Thanks,