This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: Rafael Rodríguez Velilla <rrv at tid dot es>
- Subject: Re: Documentation
- From: Nick Burrett <nick at dsvr dot net>
- Date: 29 Nov 2000 17:34:47 +0000
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- References: <3A24DE34.F78FBE90@tid.es>
Rafael Rodríguez Velilla <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I'm looking for documentation on how does gcc manges function
> callings and how it organices the compiled code and data into the
> different sections that it generates.
> I'm compiling for ARM with gcc and I'm mixing C code and assembler.
> Is there such a documentation?
You can find a document describing the ARM Procedure Call Standard at: