This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Request to move config/rs6000 to config/powerpc
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Request to move config/rs6000 to config/powerpc
- From: "David O'Brien" <obrien at FreeBSD dot org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:35:48 -0800
- Organization: The NUXI BSD group
- Reply-To: obrien at FreeBSD dot org
The files in gcc/config/rs6000 certainly are getting away from what one
would assume by "rs6000" and what that platform is. Can a generic
gcc/config/powerpc directory be created and at least the darwin and other
embedded powerpc bits moved/copied there?
-- David (obrien@FreeBSD.org)