Re: NLS support will be disabled by default for now

* Joern Rennecke (amylaar@redhat.com) [20001128 19:38]:

> > LC_MESSAGES without LC_CTYPE is pretty much pointless, but not the other way
> > round.
>
> Like printing english messages with a Chinese character set?

Point well taken ;-) Yeah, I guess I should have written it more clearly.

The point was, that LC_MESSAGES only controls the message catalog used but
has otherwise no effect on the libc functions/macros, whereas LC_CTYPE does
have effects.

Philipp

--
Penguins shall save the dinosaurs