This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: NLS support will be disabled by default for now
- To: pthomas at suse dot de (Philipp Thomas)
- Subject: Re: NLS support will be disabled by default for now
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:38:32 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: db at zigo dot dhs dot org (Dennis Bjorklund), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> LC_MESSAGES without LC_CTYPE is pretty much pointless, but not the other way
Like printing english messages with a Chinese character set?