This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Where is noskipws
- To: Davy Durham <david dot durham at wcom dot com>
- Subject: Re: Where is noskipws
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 17:23:49 -0500
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <3A22D731.F5AB2F38@wcom.com>
On Mon, Nov 27, 2000 at 03:50:41PM -0600, Davy Durham wrote:
> Why isn't "cin >> noskipws;" valid with gcc 2.95.2
> Is the iostream lib still incomplete?
The one shipped with 2.95.2 certainly was.
% cat t.cc
std::cin >> std::noskipws;
% g++ -c t.cc
% g++ -v 2>&1 | grep version
gcc version 2.97 20001122 (experimental)
Please take a look on http://gcc.gnu.org/ for the November 13
announcement; the development version of GCC uses a new library.
pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com | pme at sources dot redhat dot com
devphil at several other less interesting addresses in various dot domains
The gods do not protect fools. Fools are protected by more capable fools.