Re: Mistaken change in GCC (fwd)

I might have missed it but I haven't seen this mentioned.  Compiling
emacs-20.6 is one of our release criteria for 3.0.... :-)
http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.0/criteria.html

Nevertheless, I support fixing gcc -traditional even without that
impetus.

From a remedy standpoint, in my capacity as an SC member I support
option 1 listed here.  It appears to be the most clean solution.
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2000-11/msg01018.html

Let's please press forward with implementing a fix to this problem.
I do not recall hearing any objections to Neil's offer to do it.

		--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			Engagement Manager / Project Services
ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu		Qwest Internet Solutions