This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH: Switch to the new ABI
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH: Switch to the new ABI
- From: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 00:11:00 +0100
- References: <20001118211728K.email@example.com>
On Sunday 19 November 2000 06:17, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> 2000-11-18 Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * configure.in: Make --enable-new-gxx-abi the default.
> * configure: Likewise.
Well, dumb question, how is this supposed to work? I now have a correctly set
GXX_ABI_FLAG in my Makefile, but AFAIC see it's used nowhere. What am I