This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: test results on linux/alpha
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: test results on linux/alpha
- From: Christian Iseli <chris at ludwig-alpha dot unil dot ch>
- Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 12:03:38 +0100
- cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>, Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> It already does. I never build the tcl/expect in the dejagnu package
> and have had no problems with RH6.0 to RH7.
Ok, I applied the small patch, and the errors are gone... :)
I have put up an SRPMS of the patched dejagnu for anon ftp on:
in case anyone is interested. It uses the installed tcl and expect...