This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrap comparison failure on linux/alpha
- To: "Christopher C. Chimelis" <chris at debian dot org>
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap comparison failure on linux/alpha
- From: Christian Iseli <chris at ludwig-alpha dot unil dot ch>
- Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 11:56:35 +0100
- cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> I tried pca56 with last night's CVS and it bootstrapped fine. I'll
> try ev4 next....
Yup, same here for ev56...