Re: [patches] Re: CC register for x86-64 asm statements. Was: glibc: syscalls for x86-64

> Question, is each flag treated separately in the clobbers consideration
> or not (certainly it should be, since there are instructions that
> affect only some flags)?
It is not - we have different modes for CC registers that represent flags
modified.
I was actually thinking about this model, but it has number of drawbacks,
basically in extreme bloat in the internal representation and complications
on md part so it probably don't worth the gain.

Honza