This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrap comparison failure on linux/alpha
- To: "Christopher C. Chimelis" <chris at debian dot org>
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap comparison failure on linux/alpha
- From: Christian Iseli <chris at ludwig-alpha dot unil dot ch>
- Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 11:14:11 +0100
- cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> I ran into this as well...testing ev4. I'll try today's CVS since I
> ran into this using 20001118 CVS.
Ok, with today's CVS (20001123), and passing BOOT_CFLAGS="-O2 -mcpu=ev56 -pipe"
to make, the compare passes again.
Now, on to "make check"... ;-)