Re: Mistaken change in GCC (fwd)

On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 09:33:37PM +0100, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> I also think it would be better to use cccp.c from March or when switch to
> cpplib happened because that would mean less work than re-adding all the
> features people will moan about (such as GNU varargs extensions etc).

I would really rather not do this.  tradcpp.c as it is now is five
thousand lines of marginally maintainable code.  cccp.c from March is
eleven thousand lines of unmaintainable spaghetti.  It would be less
effort, long term, to put back assertions, and varargs if necessary -
each can be done in <100 lines.

zw